Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Monday

I am off work all week. I am so excited to spend some time doing the things I love. This week I am going to......
Try a new cookie recipe.
Build my fitness base.
Get to the farmers market on Saturday
Read (just finished hunger games, would like to read book number two)
Get some more meals in my mix of dinners
Organize my house a bit
Get approved for a mortgage
Look at houses
Read my Bible
Listen to some sermons I have missed
Pumpkins doctors appt. for six months
Try Christian yoga



Today I started the day with an apple, a couple of pieces of smoked Gouda, and a protein muffin from Trader Joe's.

Lunch was my favorite pasta. I make a pasta dish with Trader Joe's Soy Chorizo, onions, green peppers, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Its so yummy. I am addicted to this Chorizo. It also makes great chili, and also is great in the morning with eggs and potatoes. Its great!



Dinner was a traditional taco salad (lettus, tomato, cheese, Doritos, western dressing)  with Morningstar crumbles instead of beef. It was a quick easy one.


This afternoon we attempted to go rollerblading but it started to rain half way so we left. It was fun for the 20 minutes or so that we got to be on the trail.


 Training this week....
Monday--Cross
Tuesday-Two miles Run/Walk
Wednesday-30 min Run/Walk
Thursday- Off
Friday-30 min Run/Walk
Saturday- Cross
Sunday-4 Miles Run/Walk

My hubby and I are working out a bet so that both of us can lose weight faster. We are working out the terms of the arrangement. I am thinking that we will have to do some sort of percentage based weight loss bet because if we went pound for pound its just not fair. He is a man so we have to do a Biggest Loser style system. I will totally beat him. He has no willpower when it comes to goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment